The use of your information depends on the context in which it is collected. Therefore, pay special attention to the categories below that relate to the features of the Sites that you wish to utilize.
We may share the Personal information we collect from you only with your consent or under the following circumstances:
User-Requested Services and Information: Certain products or services on our Sites may seek Personal information from you, which may be used in the following ways:
• For products and services provided by the Sites, the information you submit is used by us to provide the information, product or service you’ve requested. We may also share this information with others, but only to the extent necessary to fulfill your request or to facilitate your use of their services.
• We may use other companies and individuals to perform supporting functions for the various tools, functionality and services offered through our site on our behalf. These service providers will not be permitted to use the information collected from you for any other purpose other than performing the support functions for DICE.
Referrals:If you participate in any referral service we may offer:
• Consumers: We use the information you submit to determine which of our participating professional(s) may be able to serve your needs. We may then forward your information, which may include Personal information, contained on our sign-up form to certain professional(s), who may then contact you.
• Professionals: You may receive information from consumers seeking your products or services, including, without limitation, their Personal information. You may only use the information sent to you via our Sites for the purposes of providing products and/or services to the consumer. We require that you otherwise not share, use or transmit this information to or with any third party without the consumer’s consent.
Customer Information: The Personal information you provide when you become a customer of the site is used primarily to help us customize your online experience, increase the convenience of accessing new tools, products and services, and, if applicable, provide the products and/or services you purchase or request. The data you give us about your personal preferences and demographics (e.g., Address, ZIP code or the like) may be used to help us offer content, advertisements, products, and services that we believe will be of interest to you. In addition, we may share this information, in aggregate form, with our current and potential advertisers so that they can present advertisements more effectively.
• Unless you specify that you’d prefer not to hear from us, we may use the email address you provide to contact you for promotional or other purposes. You may have these communications terminated at any time by opting out by clicking on any “unsubscribe” link contained in a promotional email. If you would like to request to opt out with respect to all of the Sites please email email@example.com with your requests.
• Professionals. Personal information provided to us from your trade association is not shared with third parties, unless you authorize it directly. Additionally, information provided by you for the purposes of offering your products and services to others via one or more of the Sites will be shared with others, including consumers accessing one or more of the Sites. To the extent such information is necessary to offer such products and services it will be posted on the applicable Site(s). This may include, without limitation, your full name, email address, address, phone number, graphic images and any other data intended to help consumers identify or contact you and for your products and services.
Children’s Privacy: Our Site is a general audience Web site. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide information on our Site. We do not collect Personal information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal information to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your personalb information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request that we delete inaccuracies or change your information by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do [do not] link this automatically-collected data to personal information. [IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to [describe the purpose for which you do this]
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at Privacy@localdogwalker.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
DICE SOLUTIONS LLC
17 Barstow Road, Suite 305
Great Neck, NY 11021