Plano Pet Sitting
If you are planning to take a trip and leaving your pet at home, Plano pet sitting is the best option you’ve got. Of course, you can ask your friends or your family to take care of your dog for a few days, isn’t it? But let’s face it – your relations have a lot of other things to take care of, other than look after you pet! So before you realize this harsh reality and then regret that you dog have gone through a lot emotionally and physically while you were away, it’s always best to resort to professional services.
A professional Plano pet sitting service will give your dog the right care, personalized attention, take care of his regular routine and make sure they at their most comfort while you are away. Isn’t this better than feeling guilty on your whole trip that you didn’t take your pet along?
So how do I choose a professional Plano pet sitting service?
Of course there are numerous Plano pet sitting services around – some good, others bad. Choosing a good and experienced plano pet sitting service is important for the safety of your house as well as the well being of your pet.
Here are some questions you can ask your Plano pet sitting service before you hire them:
- Commercial liability insurance - Your pet sitter should have a written proof of commercial liability insurance to cover any negligence or accidents. This also includes any bonds that can protect your home from theft by the pet sitter or any of their friend employees.
- Training certification - Whichever pet sitter your Plano pet sitting service sends, should have a certification on the dog training that they may have completed. Only a certified professional will know how to take care of your dog in case of any emergencies.
- Checklist - Your Plano pet sitting service should record a checklist about your pet – fears, likes, dislikes, behavior patterns, food habits, sleeping pattern and more. This is the only way they can ensure proper care for your dog.
- Vet association - Your Plano pet sitting service should have an association with a veterinarian whom they can seek help in case of emergencies. This is highly important because you don’t want to take chances in case of any accidents.
- Back-up - every Plano pet sitting service should have a backup pet sitter in case the assigned person falls sick or cannot make it a day. Your dag should never be left unattended.
- Complimentary services - ask if your Plano pet sitting service has any complimentary services apart from pet sitting like grooming, training, dog walking and play time.
- References - make sure you take references from your Plano pet sitting service so that you can make sure that their other clients have had a successful and peaceful relationship with them.
Hiring a Plano pet sitting service should not be underestimated, because it is your beloved pet that you are putting in the hands of strangers. So you need to be extremely careful that you choose only that you are totally convinced with.