El Paso Pet Grooming
Why el paso pet grooming? You might ask. That’s right, they give your dog a bath, comb their hair, give them a massage and even play with them – So what is it they can you, you cannot? Well, in a word – TONS!
A professional grooming service does bring in a lot of difference from the way you groom your pet every day. Yes, they do the exact same thing, but in a more skillful and experienced way. They know what your breed needs, the character of their coat, the moisture content in their skin and the additional care they need to be given to stay healthy. This may not be possible at home.
What does a professional el paso pet grooming service include?
- Pre-bath - The first grooming session include a pre-bath that usually takes anywhere from 15-30 minutes. This service is included in their basic pricing. It includes a pre analysis to remove any excess hair, clipping and more.
- Ear cleaning - An external ear cleaning is done to remove any dirt and stuck hair from their ears. Most dogs who have hair falling on their ears find it very irritating, as well as difficult to hear.
- Nail trim - This is one of the most important sessions. Nails should be carefully analyzed to see if there are any internal growths that can literally hurt your pet and sometimes cause infection. Professionals know the location of these small interior nails and clip them off before it grows too big and hurt your pet. Most often owners ignore these nails which cause serious infections in pet, requiring medical help.
- Gland Check - All the glands are properly checked for any swelling, disorders, pain and more. This check is essential to ensure that they are perfectly healthy.
- Bath - a professional el paso pet grooming involves a bathing session with premium shampoos that can soften, and retain the moisture in your dog’s coat. Sometimes owners may not be able to afford such premium shampoos and use regular human shampoos. This makes their skin dry and flaky. An expensive premium shampoo can keep your dog’s hair healthy leading to less hair fall.
- Haircut - a professional haircut is also included in el paso pet grooming service which is done according to the requested style by the owners. This is a fantastic service, as you do not have to find stylists for the job separately, but comes with an el paso pet grooming service package.
A good el paso pet grooming service will involve customers to choose the preferred style for their pet and interact with them while they do the grooming. The groomer will help the owner to choose the best style for their dog, standard clip according to the breed and more. The groomer will also suggest remedies that can keep their pet’s hair healthy, shiny and strong.
An el paso pet grooming service is the best way to ensure that your pet is given utmost care and is prepared for a better old age.